Special Notice Regarding COVID-19
Dear Rosewood Patient:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. We have all been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming some normalcy in our lives. As of May 18, in accordance with California Public Health guidelines, we will begin to open our practice again for preventive and non-emergency dental care. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. As we begin to welcome patients back to see us, we want to share the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
Based on the current recommendations, you will see a few changes when it is time for your next appointment to help protect our patients and staff. Some of the changes you can expect are as follows:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive in the office.
- As a part of the screening process, we will take your temperature before we bring you into the office or immediately upon entering the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that we have arranged our waiting room to meet social distancing requirements. You may also notice that will not be able to offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We must limit who is able to accompany you to our appointment to only those who must be with you. Guests who must accompany you will need to be screened as well.
- All appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and for increased infection control measures to be followed. This may mean that appointment lengths or availability may be different than usual.
- We have added HEPA air purifiers to every room to continuously filter our working spaces.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
The Doctors and Staff of Rosewood Dental Group
With over 40 years of care to the residents of Camarillo and the surrounding area, Rosewood Dental Group is uniquely homegrown in your community! Our three full time doctors were all raised in Camarillo. In fact, they all received the same elementary education at El Descanso and Monte Vista Schools. All three live, volunteer, and serve in the city of Camarillo. Combined, they bring over 75 years of clinical experience to our office every day.
Rosewood Dental Group opened in 1974 on Rosewood Avenue in Camarillo. Our?beautiful office, located just to the east of the Camarillo Ranch House, was built in 2011 and was custom-designed with quality and your comfort in mind. Our doctors, staff, lab, our name, and our philosophy of quality dental care has remained the same, while our newer office offers more space, newer equipment, plenty of parking, and easy access from all parts of Camarillo.
We always welcome new patients and are thankful for the many referrals from satisfied, established patients. We thank you for your continued loyalty as patients of Rosewood Dental Group and look forward to seeing you at 4027 Mission Oaks Blvd. Get directions and a map to our office on the Our Location page, and check back often for up-to-date information about the Rosewood Dental Group.
We are proud of our tradition here in Camarillo. We have followed original?partners Drs. Anderson, Arstein, Good, and Rowland in their philosophy of personalized dental care and attention to quality.